Electronic Pulse Massager AP109 Quick Start Guide
AP109 Electronic Pulse Massager is a user friendly product, which delivers electric impulses to tired and sore muscles. These impulses are generated by the device and delivered through electrodes on the skin to the target muscles. The impulses mimic the action potential coming from the central nervous system to trigger a contraction of the muscle. AP109 is portable, compact, and stylish in design. It may be helpful in relieving aches and pains in various parts of the body such as the waist, shoulders, joints, hands and feet. Using AP109 properly will provide you with a healthy and comfortable life.
1. Liquid crystal display
2. Power: DC 6V, 4 AAA batteries
3. Frequency: 60 Hz
4. Main unit measurements: 200x55x33 (mm)
5. Net weight of the main unit: 0.15 kg
6. Adjustable speed and intensity
7. Accessories included: 4 electrode pads, 2 electrode wires and 4 AAA batteries
1. Do not use this unit if you are using an implanted electronic medical device such as a pacemaker or other life-maintaining device.
2. Do not use this unit if you are wearing electronic medical devices for monitoring health functions.
If you have one of the following conditions, please consult with your physician before purchasing or using this device: Acute disease; malignant tumor; infective disease; pregnant; heart disease; high fever; abnormal blood pressure; lack of skin sensation or an abnormal skin condition; any condition requiring the active supervision of a physician.
Do not use this device while driving.
Do not use this device while sleeping.
Do not use this device in high humidity areas such as a bathroom.
Keep this device out of the hands of children.
Stop using this device at once if you feel pain, discomfort, dizziness, or nausea and consult your physician.
Do not attempt to move the electrode heads while the device is operating.
Do not use the device around the heart, on the head, mouth, pudendum, or blemished skin areas.
Keep the device away from moisture, high temperatures, and direct-sunlight.
Medical Electrical Equipment needs special precautions regarding electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and needs to be installed and put into service according to the EMC information provided. Portable and mobile radio frequency (RF) communication equipment can affect Medical Electrical Equipment.
Environmental Condition for Transport and Storage
Easily fragile product
Keep the product in a dry place away from water and rain.
Product package should be recycled.
Stacked up 4 cartons at most
Temperature range: 0oc to 48oc
Humidity: 10% to 85%
Atmospheric pressure: 400hPa to 1060hPa
Type B applied part
Unpack the box of the product, take the product and batteries out, place the batteries into the device in its back compartment, and connect the electrode pads into the device through the wires.
Operating the Product
1. Install 4 AAA batteries into the device. Match the positive electrode and negative electrode in the right direction.
2. Connect 1 pair of the electrode wire into the upper left hole of the device and another pair of electrode wire in the upper right hole.
3. Attach the electrode pads (connecting to the electrode wire) to the treatment area, such as the shoulder.
4. Turn the power/intensity switch knob to 1. The screen should show P. This means the device is ready to begin treatment.
5. Press one of the function keys to start treatment, such as Shoulder or Massage.
6. Press SPEED+ or SPEED- to adjust the speed; rotate the Switch Knob to adjust the intensity.
Note: Start from the lowest speed and intensity, and then gradually adjust to a comfortable level on a scale from to 1 to 10.
1. Duration: 10-15 minutes for each treatment area.
2. Frequency: 1-2 times per day per area.
3. Intensity and speed selections are based upon the level of your comfort.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Please use water or neutral detergent to clean the device first then use a dry cloth to wipe it again. The electrode pads coming with the device are disposable, and should be replaced when they no longer adhere properly. Contact the seller for replacements. Do not let the sticky side of the pad touch anything, including finger tips.
If your device is not operating properly, please check it for the following problems or conditions. If the recommended action does not solve the problem, please return it to the authorized dealer for repair of the device.
|Stimulation is weak or not existent||-Are the electrode pads in close contact with the skin?
-Do the electrode pads touch each other?
-Are the wires connected to the electrode pads and the main device properly?
-Are the batteries dead?
|-Remove, clean, and place back on the skin.
-If so, then separate
-Disconnect, clean, and reconnect all the parts.
-Replace the batteries.
|Skin turns red||-Is treatment time too long?||-Stop and treat another area.|
|Skin feels numb||-Are electrode pads dirty?
-Do the electrode pads touch the skin closely?
|-Clean with damp cloth or replace.
-Remove and place again on the skin
|Device does not turn on||-Batteries installed correctly?
-Are batteries dead?
|- Remove and install batteries.
-Replace the batteries.
|Pads are not sticky||Pads get deteriorative||-Contact vendor for replacements.|
Positions for use
Last updated on May 11, 2015